We partner with a breadth of training providers across the region to provide a suite of qualifications and learning opportunities, including bespoke sessions.
• Clinical Education – Education, training and Continuing Professional Development at all stages of your healthcare professional career (HCP) including foundation, core and specialist training, extended roles, independent prescribing, specialist and advanced practice, through to Consultant level practice;
• A Leadership Management and Development Programme; offering guided training for anyone with supervisory or managerial responsibilities;
• A Leadership Forum offering informal opportunity for networking and staying connected with health board developments;
• Coaching and mentoring opportunities; and
• Apprenticeships opportunities.
We are also working towards the exciting launch of a Leadership Academy for supporting senior managers to grow and develop in their roles.
Search for Jobs
Browse our list of vacancies and find your perfect job at Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board